Travel the World Worry-Free! in peace.
AROPE Assistance Abroad (AAA), a Travel Insurance & Assistance Plan,
especially designed to provide you with the protection you need to travel
A. Basic Covers
1) Medical Expenses & Assistance abroad in case of Emergency
2) Assistance to the Insured's Dependent Children and Return to their Country of Residence
3) Emergency Dental Care
4) Transportation or Repatriation of the Insured in case of Illness or Accident
5) Repatriation of the Insured Mortal Remains in case of Death
6) Transportation and Accommodation Expenses for one Family Member in case of
Hospitalization of the Insured for more than 5 days
7) Return of Family Member or any person traveling with the Insured to the Country
of Residence following the Death of the Insured or his Hopitalization for more than 5 days
8) Emergency Return of the Insured to his Country of Residence following Death of a
Close Family member
9) Legal Defense
10) Travel Information Services
11) Disptach of Urgent Medications
12) Dispatch of Urgent Messages
13) Loss of Registered Luggage
14) Delay of Registered Luggage (Over 12 Hours)
15) Delay in Flight Departure (Over 8 Hours)
16) Trip Cancellation
17) Advance of Funds
B. Optional Cover
Accidents due to Winter and Summer Sports including, Skiing, Swimming,
Jet Skiing and Water Skiing abroad are subject to the Payment of an
additional premium fixed by the company
Policies can be purchased for a specific trip duration starting from 5 days
or up to 2 years maximum, with an unlimited number of trips provided the
stay per trip does not exceed 90 consecutive days.
- Geographical Zone:
3 different zones are available depending on your trip destination:
• Zone 1: Europe.
• Zone 2: Worldwide excluding USA & Canada.
• Zone 3: Worldwide.
- Age Limit:
Up to 85 years old.
PS:Group Rates are available. For more information please call 1219
Travel Insurance and Assistance Plans:
AROPE Insurance gives you the freedom to choose between 4 Plans
offering the same benefits with different Medical Expenses limits:
• Platinum Plan: Medical Expenses up to USD100,000.
• Gold Plan: Medical Expenses up to USD50,000 (in conformity with
Schengen Visa requirements.
• Silver Plan: Medical Expenses up to USD25,000.
• Bronze Plan: Medical Expenses up to USD10,000.